Spanish Courses at Madrid University
Learn Spanish in Madrid at Spain’s largest and most international university
Madrid! The capital of Spain! It is full of people from all over Spain, and the world, and yet it makes everybody feel welcome as each visitor surprisingly slips into the city’s rhythm. And word has it that Madrid is addictive; teaming with museums, monuments, parks, seven-nights-a-week nightlife, fabulous restaurants and tapas bars - all with a special Spanish twist to cutting edge urban life.
Spanish Courses at Complutense University of Madrid
Learn Spanish in the incredible city of Madrid at one of Spain’s top universities the Complutense University of Madrid.
GGS at Complutense University of Madrid:
- 4 week to 9 month (full school year) courses.
- Courses available for all levels from complete beginners to advanced speakers.
- Accommodation with Spanish host-families or in shared student flats.
- US and EU school credits available.
- Social and cultural activities in Madrid and trips to other destinations in Spain.
Spanish Courses available at:Complutense University of Madrid
Semester Spanish Course
These are trimester Spanish courses that could be 12, 24 or 36 weeks depending on the enrolment period desired and with start dates respectively in October, January, or April with 20 classes per week.
Intensive Spanish Courses
4 week Spanish courses which are available all year round - apart from December, March and June.
Summer Spanish Courses
The intensive Summer course takes place during the July and August and is a 4 week course with 4 Spanish classes each day.
Below you can find further information about this incredible city, about this university in Madrid, as well as complete information about the courses available through GSS, study credits, activities arranged, and much more:
- About Madrid. Madrid, as capital of Spain, is a modern city with an interesting history that offers all visitors plenty of attractions - see About Madrid for further information.
- About the Complutense University of Madrid. The Complutense University of Madrid is the biggest university in Spain and also one of the most prestigious – See About Complutense University for further information.
- Spanish Courses at Madrid University Complutense. At Complutense University we offer a variety of different courses. For a general summary of the different courses available see Spanish Courses at the Complutense University of Madrid, or you can find further information on the specific courses in the following sections: intensive monthly courses, summer courses, trimester courses, half year
- Credits. If you need credits for your studies, see the Credits section for further information.
- GSS Activities Arranged in Madrid. The many activities, such as excursions or social and cultural events, arranged by GSS are a very important part of all our programs and will help our students to get to know the Spanish culture and way of life better, as well as allow for an unforgettable experience in Spain. See Activities in Madrid for further information.
- What's Included in the Madrid Program.The GSS programs stand out for their good service, top quality accommodation and the extras included – for full information about what is included in the price see Madrid Included.
- GSS Accommodation in Madrid. The accommodation offered in Madrid has been carefully selected and is amongst the best quality student accommodation available. For further information see Accommodation in Madrid.
- Madrid Photos. For some photos of the capital, the university, as well as photos of some of our activities, please see Madrid Photos.