Learn Spanish in Salamanca
At GSS we offer Spanish Courses in Salamanca in collaboration with the University of Salamanca.
Below you can find further information about the charming city of Salamanca, the history of the oldest university in Spain – Salamanca University – as well as complete information about the courses available at GSS, credits, accommodation available in Salamanca, activities arranged and much more:
- About Salamanca. Salamanca is located inland, between the capital city of Madrid and the Portuguese border, in the region of Castilla Leon. It is an old city with an interesting history and is known as one of the popular university cities of Spain – see About Salamanca for further information.
- About Salamanca University. Salamanca University is the oldest university in Spain and the third oldest in Europe, dating back to the beginning of the 13th century. Today it is one of the most prestigious universities in Spain, also being the first university to offer Spanish courses to foreign students – see Salamanca University for further information.
- Spanish Courses at Salamanca University. At Salamanca University we offer four different Spanish courses of different length and content. For general information about the different courses available, see Spanish Courses at Salamanca University or you can find further information about the specific courses in the following sections: Intensive Monthly Courses, Summer Courses and Language and Culture Courses.
- Credits. If you need credits for your studies, see the Salamanca University Credits Section for further information.
- What's Included in the Salamanca Program. Apart from the course fees and help with the paperwork involved in admission, visa support or getting credits, the GSS programs include a number of outstanding services like, top quality accommodation, a free mobile phone, pick-up from Madrid, and great number of free time activities – for full information about what is included in the price see Salamanca Included.
- GSS Activities Arranged in Salamanca. As mentioned above, the GSS programs are not only about studying and learning Spanish - they are also about experiencing the Spanish culture and having a great time. We therefore arrange a number of free time activities. Please see Activities in Salamanca for further information.
- GSS Accommodation in Salamanca. For further information about the accommodation offered in Salamanca, which has carefully been selected by our GSS staff, and is amongst the best quality student accommodation available, see Accommodation in Salamanca.
- Salamanca Photos. For some photos of the city of Salamanca, the university, as well as of activities, please see Salamanca Photos.