Health & Safety
At GSS we believe that the Health & Safety of our students is a very important consideration to take into account. We understand that there can be worries associated when spending any amount of time abroad, and so we make it a priority to make sure that all our students feel, and really are, well looked after. To this end, all our students benefit from:Medical Insurance
- An insurance policy that covers medical, evacuation and luggage and personal effects, protects our students from the moment they begin traveling, throughout their stay with us in Spain, and until they arrive home again.
- Guidance and help from our friendly local staff, who will not only accompany and participate with students on the various activities, but also, being on-site and speaking both English and Spanish, will be there and available to solve any issues or answer any queries, promptly and effectively for the whole duration of the student's stay.
- A 24H Emergency Contact Number will be available for use in the unlikely event of an emergency, and where our staff can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We want our students to feel comfortable from the get go and in order to help achieve this, GSS includes:
- An airport pickup service in which the student is met by a member of our local staff and escorted to the student's new accommodation.
- A pre-study Cultural Adaptation program, usually lasting 2 days, in which students are able to get a head start to their study experience by being guided around their new surroundings, visiting local places of interest, being introduced to Spanish society and the way of life, and generally familiarizing themselves with the city in which they will be staying.
Of course our care and attention to detail also extends to all other aspects of helping our students, even well before arrival or after departure. Amongst other things, we offer our help and support during the process of obtaining university credits or applying for a visa or even when getting flight tickets. Surely now you feel there is less to worry about?