Spanish Courses at Malaga University
Learn Spanish in Malaga at one of Spain’s most student-friendly universities
The Andalusian city of Malaga, is known for its clear blue skies, beautiful white sand beaches and numerous traditional Andalusian restaurants, shopping and exciting nightlife – all of which can also be experienced in abundance in Malaga’s surrounding coastal towns. Perhaps all of these interesting elements that come together to create a dynamic Andalusian atmosphere is why the city draws thousands of students a year from across the world to this laid-back Mediterranean enclave.
Spanish Courses at Malaga University
Learn Spanish in the wonderful city of Malaga at one of Spain’s top universities Malaga University.
GGS at Malaga University:
- 4 week to 12 month (full school year) courses.
- Courses available for all levels from complete beginners to advanced speakers.
- Accommodation with Spanish host-families or in shared student flats.
- US and EU school credits available.
- Social and cultural activities in Malaga and trips to other destinations in Spain.
Spanish Courses available at:Malaga University
Spanish Language and Culture Course
The Spanish Language and Culture Course is a 3 month program starting in October, January and April. The classes are arranged in groups of approximately 9-15 students and the course covers elements of both the Spanish language and culture.
Monthly Intensive Spanish Course
The monthly intensive courses are available all year round from October to May, starting at the beginning of the month. This is a special program with 90 classes per month and which has small groups of 8 - 14 students.
Summer Spanish Courses
The summer courses are available in monthly intensive courses from June to September or in a summer term from July to September.
Below you can find further information about this coastal city, about Malaga University as well as complete information on the courses available at GSS, study credits, activities arranged and much more:
- About Malaga. Malaga is located in the south of Spain, being a very nice coastal city with a friendly atmosphere and a perfect climate all year round - see About Malaga for further information.
- About Malaga University. Malaga University is a relatively young institution but within the last decades has become one of the most popular and modern universities in Spain – see About Malaga University for further information.
- Spanish Courses at Malaga University. At Malaga University we offer a variety of different courses. For general information on the different courses available see Spanish Courses at Malaga University or for further information on the specific courses, see intensive monthly courses, summer courses, language and culture courses.
- Credits. If you need credits for your studies see the Credits section for further information.
- GSS Activities Arranged in Malaga. Our program in Malaga is not only about studying Spanish - it is also about experiencing the Spanish culture and having a great time. At GSS we arrange a number of free time activities, see Activities in Malaga for further information.
- What's Included in the Malaga Program. The GSS programs are noteworthy for their good service, top quality accommodation and the many extras included – for full information about what is included in the price see Malaga Included.
- GSS Accommodation in Malaga. The accommodation offered in Malaga has been carefully selected by our GSS staff and is amongst the best quality student accommodation available. For further information see Accommodation in Malaga.
- Malaga Photos.
For some photos of the city of Malaga, the university, as well as activity photos, please see Malaga Photos.